Friday, October 5, 2012

Foggy Fall Mornings

Hey Everybody!
     This morning I drove in the fog for the first time.... And I loved it! I know, inclement weather means more dangers and the necessity of being more cautious, but everything just looks so different in the fog. Driving down a familiar road now becomes an adventure with new sights! It lends mystery and beauty to an otherwise boring day. The fog was gorgeous and it felt like fall. I wanted to share this tidbit of happiness this morning :).

     Also, I am making my costume this halloween and since it is going to be a lengthy process I thought I would make a post on each portion of the costume. I am going to be the Black Swan from the movie with Natalie Portman. I got a lot of my ideas and such from a youtube tutorial by TheSorryGirls (who btw do a lot of fun videos so check them out). But mine will differ in some areas since I will be making my own tutu instead of buying it.... Wish me luck! The first post should be up Monday or Tuesday.

Stay Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment