Monday, October 8, 2012

Black Swan: The Crown

Hey Guys, my camera to computer connection is not working so unfortunately I will not be able to share pics of my crown, but I can still explain how I made it. You'll need a hot glue gun and glue, a template for your crown, something with a flat plastic portion a bit larger than your template, black acrylic paint, small rhinestones, and either a cheap tiara or metal or plastic headband. Place your template underneath the plastic and trace it with the hot glue. Allow it to dry for about 20 mins and then peel it off of the plastic. Be careful and make sure you don't have flimsy portions. Now paint it black and let it dry. You may need to do a couple coats. After it's dry glue it onto the headband or tiara (be sure to break off as much of the "tiara" portion as you can). Now paint the whole thing black. Once it's dry add a couple rhinestones at your descretion and you're all done! To watch the video I watched for my instruction click the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqM7JUeAe9I

Stay Beautiful <3

P.S. Don't forget to look for the next portion (hopefully with pictures) coming next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment