Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Black Swan: Leotard

Hey Guys,
     Sorry this has taken so long to post. I wanted to wait til I could upload pics with it.







Start out with a plain black leotard (style of your preference). The right..... There really is no delicate way to say it is there? The right boob needs to be covered in black feathers (I used liquid stitch to attach everything). Check out the pics to get an idea of how they should lay. To cover up the somewhat ugly stems on the outer edge I created a sort of bow out of black ribbon and added a single rhinesone.
The left boob should be decorated, cupped, or covered in rhinestones of varying sizes depending on your preference. I decided to cover mine.
I thought the leo looked plain still so I added ribbon across the seam at the top with a small knot in it. Also, I added some corset ties (no holes, completely fake, glued on), and some rhinestone curves on either side of the ties.
This piece of the costume leaves a lot to your imagination and creativity.
Stay Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment