Friday, April 12, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Feminine Edge

Hey everybody! Due to packing in preparation for a move I only have a handful of my usual wardrobe available for the next two weeks. I chose to keep out a couple of more difficult pieces or ones that I don't often wear so that I'll get more creative in my outfits. My orange boots and pink and orange floral tank are two of those. Today I decided on my coral skinnies as my "base" piece.
They have some floral crochet detailing on the pockets, so I pared them with my more masculine, tough orange boots and rolled them a bit to show off the boots.
I also added a fuchsia tank with orange and purple flowers on it. To ensure that the colors wouldn't be too obnoxious or overpowering I added a nuetral striped cardigan and a brown belt.

 My accessories were a three-strand pearl necklace, pearl studs, and an orange peace sign ring. If I'd had a pearl ring or bracelet I would have worn that but since I didn't I decided to mix my jewelry and use a pop of color.
I also added some pearl bobby pins to my sock bun.

 
 This is a clip I made for my shoes with fabric, faux pearls, rhinestones, and a faux crystal thingy all glued to a shoe clip.
 
 Front view of my sock bun.
And that is the end of todays OOTD. Talk to y'all soon!!
 
Stay Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment