Monday, August 13, 2012

Decisions Decisions

     Well, I just made a big decision and I thought I'd share it with y'all. For a while I've kind of joked on and off about "I'm engaged I just haven't met my fiance yet", but I realized that I actually have this mind set (the fact that my purity ring looks like an engagement ring has nothing to do with it). That I want to have this mind set. Along with this mind set comes the realization that any boy I crush on or fall in love with or date, aside from my future husband, is adultery. So essentially, I'm swearing off boys. I only want to be friends with guys and I am goin to do my very best to keep my heart safe and whole. I'm not saying this is the right way to see dating or the way God wants all girls to live. This is how I think God wants me to see dating and to live and if it helps y'all, that's a plus.

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment